Where do we start?
Book an appointment with the best rhinoplasty clinic via
- Hotline (+65) 62500550
- WhatsApp or Line at (+65) 82046333, or
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Visit us at 38 Irrawaddy Road, #04-35 Mount Elizabeth Novena Specialist Centre S(329563)
What happens during the appointment?
a. We will need to know your full medical (for example, diabetes, Hepatitis, blood problems, heart problems, what medication you are taking), surgical and previous cosmetic history.
b. Photos are taken and an analysis is done with you. Pros and cons, risks and complications will be advised. It is good if you have thought about what you are dissatisfied with and the goals you hope to achieve prior to the rhinoplasty consultation.
c. During the consultation, depending on whether you have breathing problems, a nasal endoscopy may be performed.
d. After the consultation, you may take your time to consider whether you are are ready to proceed with surgery
What can you expect before and after rhinoplasty?
- We will need to know your full medical, surgical and previous cosmetic history.
- Photos are taken and a complete analysis is done to assess the associated risks and complications. Depending on whether you have breathing problems, a nasal endoscopy may be performed.
- After the consultation, you may take your time to consider whether you are ready to proceed with surgery
On the day of surgery
- You will be advised to fast (usually 8 hours) prior to your surgery. If you are unwell or having a cold on the day of surgery, the surgery may be cancelled in order to avoid the risk of developing severe chest infections if anesthesia is given while you are unwell.
- Surgery will proceed as planned, if there are no problems.
After the surgery
- A nasal splint will be applied on your nose post-surgery and most patients can go home the same day. It is advisable to avoid sunlight.
- Ideally, we follow up our patients at increasing intervals for 1 year or more. This is because very slight changes may still occur during this period.
How long do I need to rest?
Typically most patients return to their normal activities by 2 weeks. However, exercising, smoking and alcohol consumption are best avoided till 1 month after surgery.
If I’m from overseas, is there any problem?
There is no problem at all. Contact us online or via messaging and we are happy to advise or make necessary arrangements for you if required.